5 Tips to Empower Your EXPO Experience
Sep 20, 2016
Your Final Checklist for Jeunesse EXPO 2016October 6–9, 2016
EXPO 2016 is almost here! Get ready to join your Jeunesse family from around the world in magical Orlando, Florida — home to Jeunesse World Headquarters. From expert training, amazing recognition and valuable networking opportunities, to a wide variety of entertainment and tourist attractions, your stay in Orlando is sure to be unforgettable!
Make the most of your EXPO experience with these 5 quick tips:
1. What’s Your Transportation Plan?
Orlando offers a convenient transportation system including taxi, bus and even trolley. You’ll want to study up on your transportation options before you go.
Transportation Options Around Orange County Convention Center
2. Is Your Ticket Ready?
Have you printed your QR code? It’s a good idea to save your QR access code as an image on your phone or print a copy to take along. It’ll be a breeze to get you in the doors if you are prepared.
Get Your QR Code Now
- Through Jmobile™: Click on My Events in the Main Menu, then click on EXPO 2016. Your Event QR Code will appear. Click Save to Camera Roll to save the image as a photo on your device.
- Through Joffice™: Hover over Members Only and click Events. Under Event Badges, find EXPO 2016 and click Download PDF. Open, print and bring the QR code with you to onsite registration.
3. What to Pack:
- Light, loose clothing ideal for a warm Florida climate (average October temperature: 84ºF). Make sure to bring an umbrella for possible rain showers.
- Both business and casual attire; cocktail attire for leader events (if attending). Make sure to bring your Jeunesse gear to wear or order new items here.
- Light sweater or jacket to wear indoors, where the air conditioning can be chilly.
- Hat, sunglasses and sneakers for lots of on-the-go fun in the “Theme Park Capital of the World.”
- Purse/bag/backpack (plus extra room in your bag for all those souvenirs!)
- Camera, cell phone and iPad/tablet to take notes during training sessions
- Selfie stick for group photos
- Passport, credit/debit card, traveler’s checks and/or local currency (USD)
- And be sure to let your bank and cell phone provider know you will be traveling — especially if you’re coming from overseas!
4. Pre-Order Event Packages
Don’t miss out on our exclusive EXPO packages! Make sure you pre-order to avoid the lines and get in on the deals, including a shipping credit of $200–$250. Stay tuned for future communications announcing the details of our EXPO packages!
5. Get the Most Out of EXPO
With more than 15,000 Distributors scheduled to attend EXPO 2016, we will have something for everyone! There will be different breakout sessions for each region, and a variety of languages will be offered. The Empower Village will be jam-packed with exclusive product offers, as well as social and brand experiences, including the launch of our newest product! In addition, we will recognize our Diamond Directors and those Distributors who have advanced in rank. Be on the lookout for our recognition displays.
We’re looking forward to coming together in Orlando to grow as One Team. One Family. One Jeunesse. Bring your passionate energy, an enthusiastic networking plan and an open mind prepared for new ideas...and it’s sure to empower your success!
See you in Orlando!
P.S. For in-depth articles on EXPO Empower, check out the Event News section of JeunesseExpo.com.
Prevent Food Boredom — Spice Up Your Meals with Delicious ZP8 Recipes
Feb 22, 2017
Say Goodbye to Everyday Awkward Moments
Feb 21, 2017
Limited-Time Packages Through Feb 28 — #BeTheEnvy Now!
Feb 20, 2017
Jeunesse Kids™ Exceeds Donation Goal at LEAD Las Vegas
Feb 20, 2017
Russia Regional Convention February 18–19
Feb 18, 2017