5 Ways to Follow #EXPO7 Empower
The upcoming Jeunesse EXPO Empower in Orlando, Florida, promises to be the biggest news event of the year! We have an action-packed schedule of events planned, so we’ve put together a handy list of 5 fabulous ways to follow #EXPO7 and stay in-the-know.
Whether you plan to join us at EXPO Empower this October 6–9, or you can’t make it but want to keep up on all the action, bookmark this page for quick reference! Follow EXPO through live streaming of main stage presentations and behind-the-scenes footage. Receive text message alerts and agenda updates, plus find your way around the Convention Center with ease. Don’t miss a minute of the action and training that will empower you to take your business to the next level!
1. Social Media Follow @JeunesseHQ on your fave social media platforms for a steady feed of live coverage from EXPO Empower. Tag your posts with #EXPO7 for a chance to be featured on our official channels!
2. Jmobile™ Access your tickets under the My Events tab, stay informed with the new EXPO Empower tab, and manage your business, all from your mobile device with the Jmobile app! Download today on Apple or Android.
3. Text Alerts Jeunesse SMS alerts deliver our most important updates and breaking news straight to your phone. To sign up, text the word “EMPOWER” to the number 76000.
4. Facebook Live We’re streaming key #EXPO7 presentations from the main stage and behind-the-scenes coverage on Facebook Live. Like our page at facebook.com/JeunesseHQ and stay tuned!
5. EXPO Event News For in-depth articles on EXPO Empower, check out the Event News section of JeunesseExpo.com.
Celebrate National ‘Get to Know Your Customers Day’
Oct 20, 2017
Be your own boss with Jeunesse
Oct 16, 2017
Exercise is no racket: Keep moving with Reserve
Oct 10, 2017
Jeunesse wins 12 Stevie Awards in 2017 International Business Awards
Oct 9, 2017
Five things to discover about Jeunesse
Oct 9, 2017