6 Ways to Experience Las Vegas at LEAD
What do you get when you mix Jeunesse’s top leaders and the Entertainment Capital of the World? One great time to be had at LEAD Las Vegas 2017. Here’s how to make sure you enjoy your stay at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, as well as Vegas’ best offerings:
3 Top Amenities at Mandalay Bay
- Casino: Boasting 1,700 slot and video poker machines, Mandalay Bay features games starting at just a penny!
- Aquarium: Explore the ocean at the on-site Shark Reef Aquarium, which houses over 2,000 animals from the rare golden crocodile to exotic sharks — which you can swim with — and endangered sea turtles. You can also venture to feed stingrays, sharks and turtles.
- Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil: Relive the legacy of the King of Pop through the impressive acrobatics of Cirque du Soleil. Showcasing 63 performers and artists, Michael Jackson’s music comes alive through lights, pyrotechnics and choreography.
*Note: Special rates through January 20 only!
3 Attractions near Mandalay Bay
- Excalibur and Luxor Casinos: The castle and pyramid-shaped casinos are connected by walkway and tram system to Mandalay Bay. Enjoy a three-course meal while watching knights in a live-action production at Excalibur!
- Cher: The Goddess of Pop will kick off her 2017 performances at the 5,200-seat Park Theater at Monte Carlo. Concert-goers can expect to hear hits from the last six decades.
- New York-New York Casino: Get a taste of the Big Apple in Las Vegas at New York-New York. Visitors can see the Statue of Liberty, eat a freshly made chocolate from Hershey’s Chocolate World and ride a roller coaster!
Whether you’re looking to win big at the casinos or watch shows of a lifetime, make sure to enjoy your time in Las Vegas. We look forward to seeing you at LEAD!