Announcing Week 1 Winner of ZEN Project 8™ PFC Salad Contest
Congratulations to Amy Kee, week 1 winner of the ZEN Project 8™ PFC Salad Contest!
Wedge Salad with Bay Shrimp & Balsamic Reduction
• 1/4 head of iceberg lettuce
• 2 oz. cooked bay shrimp
• 1 piece uncured turkey bacon
• 1/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
• 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion (optional)
• 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
• 1/4 cup 2% yogurt
• 1/2 oz. crumbled blue cheese
• 1/2 tsp. no-salt seasoning
• Juice of 1/2 lemon
• Pinch of sea salt, pepper
1. Wash and cut lettuce into 2 wedges. Set aside to drain.
2. Season shrimp with lemon juice (optional).
3. Mix dressing ingredients together in small bowl. If using red onion, add half the onion to dressing; save rest for garnish.
4. Simmer balsamic vinegar on stove over medium-high heat. Bring to boil and watch carefully that it doesn’t burn. Let it reduce until you can coat the back of a spoon and draw a line. Turn off heat and let cool; it will thicken a little more.
5. Cook bacon to crisp and cut into bacon bits.
6. Assemble salad. Top with dressing, add bay shrimp and bacon bits, and finish with balsamic reduction on top.
Amy will receive a ZEN Awaken Package™, valued at $95! Thanks to all those who shared their great PFC salad entries with us!
Think you can do better? Well, you’re in luck. You have 3 more weeks to send us your PFC-approved salad recipe. For consideration, your salad recipes and images must be submitted to JNSContest@jeunessehq.com. Feel free to share your recipes on social media using the hashtag #PFCsalad — just make sure your settings are set to public!
Amy: We will contact you shortly about claiming your prize. We will reply to your original salad entry submitted to JNSContest@jeunessehq.com.
Rules & Regulations: The ZEN Project 8 PFC Salad Contest is sponsored by Jeunesse Global and open to legal residents of the U.S. only. Contest will run from Friday, April 29, 2016–Thursday, May 26, 2016. Weekly entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (ET) each Thursday. Entries will be judged on taste, originality and adherence to contest guidelines.