Announcing Week 4 Winners of ZEN Project 8™ PFC Salad Contest
May 31, 2016
Cabbage Chicken Salad
• 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
• 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
• Himalayan pink salt and fresh ground pepper (to taste)
• 1/4 cup cooked brown rice and quinoa mix
• 3 oz. grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast
• 1 cup green and red cabbage mix, shredded
• 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
1. Combine olive oil, rice vinegar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Whisk to blend.
2. Season with salt and pepper; mix well and set aside.
3. Combine cabbage and carrots in a large bowl; drizzle with half of the dressing and toss gently.
4. Layer rice and quinoa mix with cabbage and carrot mix; top with sliced chicken. Drizzle the rest of the dressing on top.
Quinoa & Lentil Salad
• 1/4 cup dry quinoa
• 1/4 cup dry lentils
• 2 oz. light Jarlsberg cheese, diced
• 1/2 cup edamame
• 1 Tbsp. black olives, sliced
• 1 small Persian cucumber, diced
• Handful cherry tomatoes, halve
• 2 Tbsp. red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 tsp. capers
• Parsley, coarsely chopped
• 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
• 1 tsp. olive oil
• Dash of salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Marinate the red onion and capers in dressing for at least 30 minutes or until onion is soft.
2. Cook quinoa and lentils according to package instructions.
3. Cut up all the vegetables and cheese.
4. Combine all the ingredients together; can be served on a bed of leafy greens.
Monika and Amy will each receive a ZEN Awaken Package™, valued at $95!
In case you missed any of the previous week’s winners, check them out here:
Thanks to all those who shared their great PFC salad entries with us!
Monika and Amy: We will contact you shortly about claiming your prizes. We will reply to your original salad entries submitted to JNSContest@jeunessehq.com.
Prevent Food Boredom — Spice Up Your Meals with Delicious ZP8 Recipes
Feb 22, 2017
Say Goodbye to Everyday Awkward Moments
Feb 21, 2017
Limited-Time Packages Through Feb 28 — #BeTheEnvy Now!
Feb 20, 2017
Jeunesse Kids™ Exceeds Donation Goal at LEAD Las Vegas
Feb 20, 2017
Russia Regional Convention February 18–19
Feb 18, 2017