Highlights of LEAD Las Vegas 2017
What an inspiring weekend we spent in Las Vegas! From the extraordinary accommodations to once-in-a-lifetime experiences and first-class featured speakers, LEAD was a life-changing kickoff to what promises to be an epic 2017.
Let’s start with the biggest and most exciting news to come out of LEAD 2017. If you haven’t heard — Where have you been? — Jeunesse launched our brand-new product, NV™ BB Perfecting Mist!
What is NV?
NV is leading Jeunesse into the cosmetics market! Beauty with Benefits, this innovative line will revolutionize the way Distributors do business, as well as the way customers enjoy Jeunesse products.
“When I look at the way forward, this is it. This is the vision. This is what we’re creating. And we will not stop until we get to the top. When you have a global movement like Jeunesse, there is no ceiling. We’d be selling ourselves short if we didn’t have a goal to be the No. 1 network marketing company in the world. I can tell you with conviction that is EXACTLY where this company is going.”
—Scott A. Lewis
Inspiration from Keynote Speaker John Maxwell
There’s nothing like hearing wisdom from a world-renowned leader. For more than 40 years, John Maxwell has been inspiring people around the world to become better at what they do. And his presence at LEAD was no exception.
"Don't lead out of position, lead out of connection."
—John C. Maxwell
We are grateful for his incredible words of inspiration and his invaluable advice for leadership development.
Exciting Developments to LEAD in 2017
There are so many things that happened at LEAD, we can’t include them all here. From the launch of NV, to Katy Holt-Larsen discussing self-development and team leadership, we have you covered with 15 Facebook Live videos.
Take a look through the archive to experience the excitement yourself.
- CVO Scott Lewis kicks off LEAD 2017 and speaks about Jeunesse Kids™
- President of North America Meredith Berkich gives an inspiring outlook
- Introducing NV by Jeunesse
- Dr. William Amzallag explains science behind Y.E.S. System
- Double Diamond Director Lyndon Biernoff talks about committing to excellence
- VP of Global Field Development Katy Holt-Larsen discusses self-development with leaders
- Leader panel discusses leadership
- Senior Director of Global Field Development Lucy West leads panel discussion
- Double Diamond Director Calvin Becerra speaks about using leverage in leadership
- Double Diamond Director Scott Olsen shares about team building
- Diamond Directors Steve & Gina Merritt talk about overcoming obstacles
- Senior Director of Digital Strategy Cassiah Jay leads a panel discussion on business building
- Double Diamond Director Kevin Giguere speaks about being CEO of your own business
- Triple Diamond Director Theresa Gregory speaks about achieving your goals and dreams
- CVO Scott Lewis wraps up LEAD 2017
Announcing Jeunesse Preferred
For customers who want the easiest way to place orders every month, we launched a new Preferred Customer program — Jeunesse Preferred! Distributors can direct customers to their website to sign up for instant savings from 25–40% on products, with enrollment in the Convenience Shipping Plan. Full launch of this exciting new initiative is coming March 1 to North America.
The Promise of Immortality
World-renowned leader in anti-aging technology and development Dr. William Amzallag has published a new book. The Promise of Immortality was on special release to LEAD attendees, who also had an opportunity to attend a special book signing with Dr. Amzallag. If you didn’t attend, you can still order a copy online from Dr. Amzallag’s website.
New Customer Relationship Management Tool
Distributors have been asking, and we heard you! At LEAD, President of North America Meredith Berkich announced the amazing new Prospector tool launching in Joffice™ in March. See her overview of this exciting development here.
Keep Up to Speed
Need to catch up on everything that happened at LEAD? Of course you do! After you’ve watched all the Facebook videos, don’t forget to follow NV on Instagram, take a look at the videos on YouTube and check Jnews™ for the most important updates.