LEAD 2017: Why You Should Come and What You’ll Do There
Jan 11, 2017
What are you doing to grow your Jeunesse business? Are you stuck and in search of answers? Do you want to grow as a leader, both for yourself as well as your downline?
Then LEAD 2017 Las Vegas is a must for you.
Hosted at the Mandalay Bay from February 10–12, this event will deliver one-of-a-kind insight from industry leaders, as well as an opportunity to network with fellow leaders from around the world.
Here is just a taste of what LEAD has to offer this year:
- Be inspired by leadership expert John Maxwell, a top New York Times bestselling author, coach and speaker who has sold more than 25 million books in 50 languages. For more on Maxwell, click here.
- Learn from Jeunesse’s most successful leaders from around the globe, as well as Founders Randy Ray and Wendy Lewis, and Chief Visionary Officer Scott Lewis. Check out our speakers here.
- Be fully immersed in leadership education specifically designed for entrepreneurs, to support your efforts in advancing to the next level of leadership.
- Experience the launch of our newest Y.E.S. System product, one which will open new opportunities Jeunesse Distributors and Customers.
- Stay at the luxurious Mandalay Bay, where we have a block of rooms reserved for you until January 20. Act now before they’re gone!
Wondering when you should arrive? Take a look at our agenda, and check back often as we continue to add details over the next four weeks.
Find out what LEAD is like — watch the incredible energy and opportunities you’ll experience with us in Las Vegas:
Feeling fruity? Whip up these Reserve recipes today
Apr 28, 2017
Reserve EXPO tickets before May 1 & save $50 USD
Apr 27, 2017
Jeunesse University is Coast-to-Coast for Summer 2017
Apr 25, 2017
Experience the World Tour Designed to Elevate You: EXPO8
Apr 21, 2017
Jeunesse Wins Industry Growth Award and ranks No. 14 on DSN Global 100
Apr 20, 2017