LEAD 2017: Why You Should Come and What You’ll Do There
What are you doing to grow your Jeunesse business? Are you stuck and in search of answers? Do you want to grow as a leader, both for yourself as well as your downline?
Then LEAD 2017 Las Vegas is a must for you.
Hosted at the Mandalay Bay from February 10–12, this event will deliver one-of-a-kind insight from industry leaders, as well as an opportunity to network with fellow leaders from around the world.
Here is just a taste of what LEAD has to offer this year:
- Be inspired by leadership expert John Maxwell, a top New York Times bestselling author, coach and speaker who has sold more than 25 million books in 50 languages. For more on Maxwell, click here.
- Learn from Jeunesse’s most successful leaders from around the globe, as well as Founders Randy Ray and Wendy Lewis, and Chief Visionary Officer Scott Lewis. Check out our speakers here.
- Be fully immersed in leadership education specifically designed for entrepreneurs, to support your efforts in advancing to the next level of leadership.
- Experience the launch of our newest Y.E.S. System product, one which will open new opportunities Jeunesse Distributors and Customers.
- Stay at the luxurious Mandalay Bay, where we have a block of rooms reserved for you until January 20. Act now before they’re gone!
Wondering when you should arrive? Take a look at our agenda, and check back often as we continue to add details over the next four weeks.
Find out what LEAD is like — watch the incredible energy and opportunities you’ll experience with us in Las Vegas:
Celebrate National ‘Get to Know Your Customers Day’
Oct 20, 2017
Be your own boss with Jeunesse
Oct 16, 2017
Exercise is no racket: Keep moving with Reserve
Oct 10, 2017
Jeunesse wins 12 Stevie Awards in 2017 International Business Awards
Oct 9, 2017
Five things to discover about Jeunesse
Oct 9, 2017