Look and Feel Your Best on Valentine’s Day
Jeunesse makes it easy to bring the “wow” factor. This Valentine’s Day, we’ve rounded up some expert advice on how to look and feel your best for that special someone.
Your eyes say it all.
Smooth those crinkles and draw attention to your twinkles! Minimize wrinkles and under-eye bags in record time by giving Instantly Ageless™ a try. As seen on The Doctors, Instantly Ageless refreshes and smoothes your skin instantly, for a quick pick-me-up that dazzles. Check out our expert tips and tricks for best results.
Tips and Tricks for Best Results
- Gently massage the packet to ensure ingredients are completely combined, as minor separation can naturally occur.
- For best results, use your ring finger, an eyeshadow sponge or brush and apply sparingly.
- Once applied, remain expressionless until dry. Fanning the area helps speed up drying time.
- Use less than a pea-sized amount. Remember, less is more. If there is white residue, you’ve applied too much. To correct, gently pat the white residue edges with a damp cotton swab.
- If applying foundation, use oil-free formulas and take care to minimize disturbing the area.
- For longer-lasting results, use alone or apply powder foundation.
- Practice! Just like all makeup application, practice makes perfect in creating a more beautiful you.
Take care of your skin.
Moisturize it and pamper it; beautiful skin is one of your best assets. Everyone’s skin needs a bit of love from time to time, particularly during cold, dry and wintry months. Moisturize your body with Luminesce® Essential Body Renewal, pamper your face with Luminesce Daily Moisturizing Complex, and use an effective night cream like Luminesce Advanced Night Repair to nourish all night long.
This Valentine’s Day, let your inner and outer beauty shine through.
Be You. Be Beautiful.
Celebrate National ‘Get to Know Your Customers Day’
Oct 20, 2017
Be your own boss with Jeunesse
Oct 16, 2017
Exercise is no racket: Keep moving with Reserve
Oct 10, 2017
Jeunesse wins 12 Stevie Awards in 2017 International Business Awards
Oct 9, 2017
Five things to discover about Jeunesse
Oct 9, 2017