Take a Leap in Business
This month, you have a rare opportunity to grow as a leader and entrepreneur. Leap Day — February 29 — occurs about once every four years. Use the extra 24 hours to your advantage, and dedicate it to your own personal development. Put these 5 ideas to work for you this month and in the months to come.
- Read/listen to an inspiring book. A long list of amazing titles are waiting to transform your mindset. Choose from well-known authors Jim Rohn, Stephen Covey, John Maxwell, Darren Hardy and LEAD Keynote Speaker Paul G. Stoltz, but don’t stop there. Take time to learn about mindfulness, cultivating a positive attitude, and practicing gratitude as a way to experience balance and peace in your life.
- Find a mentor. Mentors are inspiring and can help lead you to success. Find someone you gravitate toward, someone who inspires you and displays traits you wish to emulate, and then follow their lead. By choosing someone who has already been down the road you are now traveling, you are able to learn from their behaviors and create a blueprint for success.
- Get plugged in. Staying connected is key to experiencing success in your business. Browse the Events Calendar in your Joffice™ for local Discover Jeunesse, Jeunesse University, Super Saturday and Regional events, to name a few. Receive support, encouragement and coaching from others who are paving the way to success. You’ll be ready to become the best leader for your team!
- Find the tools you need. Learn how to take your business to the next level using the tools we’ve created specifically for you… and pass the info along to your team. Join Jeunesse Digital Strategist, Cassiah Jay, every Saturday at 10 a.m. Pacific Time for our ExecConnect Google Hangouts. You’ll be glad you did!
- Attend the 2016 Jeunesse LEAD annual leadership conference. We’re committed to providing you with the training you need to grow as a Jeunesse leader and transform your business and your life. Join us at Jeunesse LEAD Las Vegas from March 10–13, for practical tools and training, inspiring messages, and valuable networking to take your business to the next level in 2016. Be the best by learning from the best.
“Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.” —Warren G. Bennis